Summer days’ calls for pool parties. The days of summer are finally ahead of us, all you need is to set your home’s outdoor space to make your summer days more enjoyable and memorable. You can create a backyard oasis with our creative ideas where you will love spending your days and nights. Here is how to set the pool in your outdoor spaces.
What is Pool Landscaping?
A pool landscaping project can be a lot of work, but it will pay off in the end. The right design for your house and yard should not only make you happy now; it’s more important to think about how long-lasting those moments spent by water are going to last. furthermore, must-read ideas to upgrade your outdoor space.
1. Clear the Clutter
Outdoor living space has great potential as it can provide sun, shade views, and fresh air. You can start with clean space, firstly assess your yard thoroughly and only keep the stuff that’s needed and remove the unwanted ones. You can remove the broken furniture and equipment that don’t belong to the yard and cut out the overgrown trees and hedges.
2. Comforting seats:
You can place comforting seats with a deep seating set, lounge chairs, and loungers that allow you to stretch out more and relax under an umbrella other than those usual chairs. You can also add a hammock in between the trees to have some serious relaxation hours.
If seating is comfortable, you are more likely to spend more time in your backyard rather than sitting at your dining table and eating a grilled chicken burger, and gaining more weight.
3. The perfect Pool landscaping:
You should carefully plan and select plants that give the perfect natural look. Those trees and plants set your mood and take you to your Favorite vacation spot. so every time you step out to your yard, you feel in a most relaxing place.
The purpose is to select plants that fit well to the environment where you live. You can place the plants that are usually available in your nursery garden shop.
4. Take full advantage of outside view:
If you are lucky enough to have a home with a beautiful outside view then don’t be hesitant to create your backyard pool design in front of it without blocking the perfect outside view with trees, hedges, and outdoor furniture. Remember landscaping should go with the neighboring environment and view and not competing with it.
5. Lush and Luxurious
Around the pool area, you can add some gorgeous greenery to increase the beauty of deep blue water and make it more inviting. It’s preferable to place lush bushes around the perimeter of the pool to make it appealing to the space, and to soften the hard look of concrete around the pool. Moreover, flowers, trees, bushes, and other plants around the pool can provide space for songbirds that give you a truly natural feel.
6. Elegant Evening Entertaining
You can create an amazing evening look in your pool by adding floating pool lights and make a bright pool environment even at night.
CHOOBY Floating Pool Lights 10 Pack
16 Colors Changing LED Ball Lights IP67 Waterproof with 2 Remote Control &Timer for Tub Bath Pond Pool Beach Garden Backyard, Decorative Night Light, Event Party
CHOOBY pool lights have an upgraded thick sealing ring, optimized base structure, and are waterproof tested. It is perfect for pool décor, pool gifts, and lights toys and has the following cool features for your convenience:
- These floating pool lights are amazing decoration lights for your swimming pool, garden, backyard, stage, and beach ball. They can create an atmosphere the way you like, with these floating pool lights you can enjoy parties, celebrations with more fun and color.
- These multicolor swimming lights are run by RF remote control. It has 3 color-changing modes, flash, fade, smooth that you can select as per your preference. It has 16 solid colors, 3 timer options (2 hours,4hours,6hours), memory function, and 4 dimmable levels. It runs with the attached remote control to control the beauty of your pool. You can replace its battery yourself without the need for any accessories.
- These pool light balls are created with eco-friendly vinyl material housing, UV, IR, completely free of lead and other toxic materials, and are safe even for children. You can use it as a night light, pet toys, bath toys, and pool décor.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty service, 30 days’ free refund. For making it, you are required to remove the insulating layer from the base and then tighten the battery cover and make it waterproof. The average battery lasts for 25 to 35 hours. For any kind of assistance or query, you can contact the team, which is available 24 hours.
UBEGOOD Submersible Swimming Pool Lights
Upgraded Waterproof Underwater LED Light with Suction Cups and Magnet for Pond, Hot Tub, Fountain, Aquarium, Vase, Christmas New Year Party Decor (4 Packs)
These Upgraded Submersible Pool Lights come with magnetic and suction cups. They are convenient for both wet and dry spaces. You can use these lights in swimming pool light, hot tub light, bathtub light, pond light. They can also be placed in a fish tank, aquariums, fountain, etc. it has the following amazing features for you:
- These underwater lights have 13 LEDs lights that can provide a bright lighting source for a longer duration. It has 16 different dynamic modes that you can choose from to make the atmosphere bright and colorful.
- It has a strong RF remote control that has a deeper remote range. You need to get close to the pool lights within 8.2ft/3m-16.4ft/5m when using the remote control as water will largely absorb the signal.
- These lights are made of a waterproof structure and are IP68 waterproof certified. It requires AAA batteries that are needed to be purchased separately. It works up to 20 hours.
- It comes with 20 days’ free return policy and a lifetime free replacement service.
1. Simple and Sophisticated
You don’t need to go big to create a big impact. You can use light and dark color geometric pavers around the pool and make the smallest pools into a modern and refined place. You can also add string patio lights to give it a sophisticated look.
2. Stairway to Cool
You can add wooden steps equal to the length and width of the pool to bring dimension to the place, and also access the pool along its side. You can also add decorative planters to place color vegetation and vibrant flowers along with the steps. By planting lush green trees or bushes along the other side can create the perfect look.
Amazon Brand – Rivet Rustic Stoneware Crosshatch
Indoor Outdoor Flower Plant Pot, 5″H, Silver, Small Planter
- This decorative plant pot adds class to your pool. You can place 2 pots on two ends of the pool to bring modern and classic style to your pool. You can place it with or without a plant.
- It comes with a white exterior part along with silver finishing and a dark grey interior.
- It is a simple design yet attractive, its neutral colors can blend anywhere.
- It has a 5.8″ Diameter x 5″ High
- It is a durable stoneware pot that is great for decoration and also for holding a plant. Planter is 100% stoneware with electroplated silver finish
You can convert your backyard, the most relaxing place by creating a swimming pool with a peaceful and beautiful atmosphere. The outdoor pool gives you the perfect place to cool down on hot summer days. By doing the correct landscaping, they can be much more rather just a cool place to dip in. You can convert your backyard to true outdoor heaven. It does not matter if you are planning to upgrade your existing pool or creating a new one, with our above mention landscaping ideas you can have an outstanding oasis in your backyard.